How do you remove construction dust?, GTA
Post-construction cleaning in the GTA: How to remove construction dust?
When the construction process is done, dust will be found everywhere, which can be a real hassle to clean. Professional cleaners will clean the surface from top to bottom and usually start by wiping down the walls. Dry dusting is usually the safest way to remove dust particles without damaging a wall’s surface. However, a damp cloth can also be used depending on the type of wall covering or paint. If you are using the latter, test it on a small area before proceeding to the entire wall. This is the simplest way to remove dust from a post-construction site, which is why it is best to hire a professional cleaning team.
We don’t blame anyone for not wanting to deal with the mess after a disruptive construction or renovation process. If this is your case, then call Bettenca Cleaning. Our expert cleaning crew is here to help you out with all your post-construction cleaning needs. We provide a quick, safe and effective solution for all your needs.
Post-construction cleaning in the GTA: The importance of hiring professional cleaners
Bettenca cleaning is your go-to cleaning company in the Greater Toronto Area. With over two decades of experience, we are the professional cleaners to call when you are in need of post-construction cleaning. We recommend hiring professionals for post-construction cleaning because we are the only that will have the final go-through before a building is open to the public or residents.
Here are some of the important reasons to hire professional cleaners:
- The safety of the people who occupy the space will be a priority. There will be no nails left behind or dust that can cause breathing problems.
- Professional cleaners also have the right equipment and skills, and you can expect professional results thanks to this.
- The whole premise will be thoroughly cleaned and ready to move in.
- we know the spots that need more attention.
- we will verify everything and will even take care of the exterior space.